2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Starting at $61,600 MSRP, the new Jaguar F-TYPE is primed to take top position on the Fort Lee streets. This head-turning cruiser delivers intense performance power and stunning good looks to help you leave a lasting impression on every Englewood drive. Once inside the cabin, the Jaguar F-TYPE design will blow you away.
With no stone left unturned, this model serves the very best in comfort, convenience, and luxury. Whether you opt for the coupe or convertible style, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior will provide you with the exact experience behind the wheel that you crave. Read on below to learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE design and amenities.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Audio System — Once inside the Jaguar F-TYPE interior, the premium sound system will surround you with a concert-like experience. Look forward to the standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 strategically placed speakers, or upgrade to the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment — The Jaguar F-TYPE is outfitted with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Amenities include the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting — The Jaguar F-TYPE design isn’t afraid to push boundaries. The available ambient configurable lighting choices include phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red, giving your cabin a unique feel. When Dynamic driving mode is engaged, the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turns red.
- Seating– The Jaguar F-TYPE interior accommodates two passengers with premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. You’ll also enjoy tailored comfort, thanks to the standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — The Jaguar F-TYPE provides 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- Passenger Space — This sporty two-seater doesn’t force anyone to sacrifice space. Look forward to 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. The coupe provides 36.82 inches of headroom while the convertible offers 36.97 inches of headroom with the top-up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
While each Jaguar F-TYPE will add an undeniable flair to your The Bronx driveway, there are some trim-exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features that will help you further differentiate yourself from mundane automotive options. Take a look at the special options here:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar Manhattan!
While reading about the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is a great start, nothing can top a test drive at our pristine New York dealership. Team up with our financiers to ensure you’re making a savvy investment, and be sure to explore our Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals for greater savings. If you have any lingering questions about the Jaguar F-TYPE design, contact us at your convenience.
More from Jaguar Manhattan
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is a lean, elegant and athletically designed coupe. There is plenty of power and agility for enjoyable driving on every Fort Lee road. A number of systems create and even more tuned in driving experience. Drivers can also enjoy a number of advanced-technological features to keep connected throughout your drives. A…
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is a step up in the Jaguar sports car model lineup, with advanced technology and stylish interior design. Jaguar Manhattan’s in-depth guide will go over everything from interior dimensions and cargo space to cutting-edge features, so you can elevate your Fort Lee drives with this sporty coupe or convertible. Read on to…
Fort Lee and The Bronx drivers who are looking for their next new and luxurious vehicle can start their search with the 2023 Jaguar lineup. Whether you’re interested in the 2023 Jaguar F-Pace, 2023 Jaguar F-Type, or you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for, Jaguar Manhattan in New York is here to help! View our current new…