2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Starting at $61,600 MSRP, the new Jaguar F-TYPE is primed to take top position on the Fort Lee streets. This head-turning cruiser delivers intense performance power and stunning good looks to help you leave a lasting impression on every Englewood drive. Once inside the cabin, the Jaguar F-TYPE design will blow you away.
With no stone left unturned, this model serves the very best in comfort, convenience, and luxury. Whether you opt for the coupe or convertible style, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior will provide you with the exact experience behind the wheel that you crave. Read on below to learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE design and amenities.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Audio System — Once inside the Jaguar F-TYPE interior, the premium sound system will surround you with a concert-like experience. Look forward to the standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 strategically placed speakers, or upgrade to the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment — The Jaguar F-TYPE is outfitted with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Amenities include the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting — The Jaguar F-TYPE design isn’t afraid to push boundaries. The available ambient configurable lighting choices include phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red, giving your cabin a unique feel. When Dynamic driving mode is engaged, the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turns red.
- Seating– The Jaguar F-TYPE interior accommodates two passengers with premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. You’ll also enjoy tailored comfort, thanks to the standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — The Jaguar F-TYPE provides 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- Passenger Space — This sporty two-seater doesn’t force anyone to sacrifice space. Look forward to 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. The coupe provides 36.82 inches of headroom while the convertible offers 36.97 inches of headroom with the top-up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
While each Jaguar F-TYPE will add an undeniable flair to your The Bronx driveway, there are some trim-exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features that will help you further differentiate yourself from mundane automotive options. Take a look at the special options here:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive the Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar Manhattan!
While reading about the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is a great start, nothing can top a test drive at our pristine New York dealership. Team up with our financiers to ensure you’re making a savvy investment, and be sure to explore our Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals for greater savings. If you have any lingering questions about the Jaguar F-TYPE design, contact us at your convenience.
More from Jaguar Manhattan
You’ve decided that a 5-seat Jaguar F-PACE luxury SUV is right for you in Fort Lee—but now it’s time to make it your own! With a vehicle of this caliber, customization goes far beyond a Jaguar F-PACE in black or a Jaguar F-Pace in white. With three white exterior paint options for the F-PACE and three…
If you’ve been longing for an SUV that’s luxurious and efficient, a Jaguar electric SUV like the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE should be at the top of your list. Not only does the I-PACE offer a high-end and energy-saving driving experience, but it also prioritizes the comfort of you and your passengers with its spacious…
The 2022 Jaguar F-Pace is a fusion of luxury and power. From its high-end interior to its 5,291-pound towing capacity, this upscale SUV can bring a lot to your Fort Lee travels. But, how much can you expect to pay for this Jaguar SUV and all of its luxuries? The 2022 Jaguar F-PACE price starts at…